Saturday, September 26, 2009

as poetic as my life gets

so i mentioned in my last post that going from the beginning of spetember to the middle of october would be berable. FUCKING WRONG. i so heavily contemplated just up and leaving tonight that i scared myself. it is so super hard to love and want something that YOU HAVE but it lives 500 miles away. don't get me wrong, im not giving it up, if anyting i want him more than ever. it just hurts everyday i'm not with him. every stupid love song on the radio, every happy couple i see reminds me of my perfect other half just WAITING FOR ME. if i could redo my god damn life i wouldn't have slacked off in school so I could be with him right now. i know he knows better than anyone else how bad he wants to be with me but. a;d;edanflsbf;sefbewfn i feel like crying my eyes out everynight. logic is my enemy. i feel like my heart is telling me something so strong and my forebrain is throwing logic in my face laughing at me. it was someone's cruel joke to spread us so far apart. i'm just going to bed because i'm going to make myself cry. fuck logic. fuck money. fuck standards. i want love. i want MY love. and i want it now. i want to be so happy.

dear dreams, please come true SOON.

2 comments:

  1. <3 I know exactly how you feel baby! It hurts bad. If it wasn't for that POS logic we have I'd be moving down there right now. RIGHT NOW to be w/ you during school. But w/ what we have being so strong we will make it through all this BS of being 7hrs apart. I think last night I realized if you get accepted to that school it has made my decision for me. ;)I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain little lady. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete