Wednesday, August 12, 2009



Had a pretty good night last night. Went to Orlando to see Bg and hang out with Trevor and Amanda. We smoked some serious hookahs and had a blast making fun of each other. I think trevor got the worst of it. After that I went back to Titusville where I met up with Allyssa and Ashton for a meteor party. We laid about 6 blankets down in a straight line and had everyone lay down and watch the stars while we drank wine, smoked, and talked about whatever came to mind. Every once in awhile we'd see an awesome meteor streak across the sky. It's weird how small you feel when you look up for so long. Needless to say, but that was one of the best nights i've had in a long time. It was super relaxing and a great bonding experience. Wish I could have gotten videos of those awesome meteors.
I'm also really looing forward to meeting someone special from Team Rowdy! Shawn seems like an awesome person! Cheers to new friends and evil twins. I found mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment